Admission and application
- 18 years+
- Those who have graduated from high school (or are expected to graduate)
- Those who have studied Japanese for at least 150 hours (April admission, 2-year course)
- Those with level equivalent to N4 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (October admission, 1.5-year course)
How to apply
|April admission||Apply between August 1 and
October 30 of the previous year
|October admission||Apply between February 1 and
April 30 of the current year
April admission : AugustOctober admission : February
April admission : NovemberOctober admission : May
April admission : FebruaryOctober admission : August
|7 Visa Application||
|Admission examination fee||20,000 yen (paid at the time of submission of application documents)|
|Admission fee||60,000 yen (paid once at the time of admission)|
|April admission (24 months)||October admission (18 months)|
|Educational fees||1st year||600,000 yen||600,000 yen|
|2nd year and thereafter||600,000 yen||300,000 yen|
|Teaching materials fee||1st year||50,000 yen||50,000 yen|
|2nd year and thereafter||50,000 yen||25,000 yen|
|Equipment fee||1st year||30,000 yen||30,000 yen|
|2nd year and thereafter||30,000 yen||15,000 yen|
*1: Pay the admission fee, tuition fee, etc. within two weeks after passing the screening by the Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau.
*2: Regarding the return of tuition fee, please refer to the Tuition Refund Policy.
Tuition Refund Policy
(1) In the case of cancellation after submission of visa application documents
The examination fee will not be refunded, regardless whether or not the Certificate of Eligibility has been issued.
(2) In the case of cancellation before payment of tuition fee, teaching materials fee, equipment fee after the Certificate of Eligibility is issued by the Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau
The examination fee will not be refunded.
(3) In the case of cancellation before the start of classes, after payment of tuition fee, etc., after the Certificate of Eligibility is issued by the Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau
The examination fee and admission fee will not be refunded for any reason. Tuition fee, teaching materials fee, and equipment fee will be refunded in exchange for the Certificate of Eligibility and admission approval.
(4) In the event that the student declines to enter the school after obtaining a visa but before coming to Japan
The examination fee and admission fee will not be refunded for any reason. Tuition fee, teaching materials fee, and equipment fee will be refunded in exchange for the Certificate of Eligibility and admission approval after school personnel confirm that the visa has not yet been used.
(5) In the event that the visa application is denied by the Japanese Embassy or Consulate General
The examination fee and admission fee will not be refunded. Tuition fee, teaching materials fee, and equipment fee will be refunded if school personnel can confirm the declined visa application.
(6) In the event of cancellation after the start of classes
The examination fee and admission fee will not be refunded. In addition, the tuition fee, teaching material fee, and equipment fee for three months (one semester) will be charged as a cancellation fee.
(7) In the event of postponed enrollment
Any tuition fee already paid can be transferred only to the student’s own classes.
National Health Insurance is mandatory for foreign nationals who are permitted to stay in Japan for more than 3 months.
(Apply to join after entering Japan)
We recommend that you subscribe to health insurance for international students, so you can study abroad with peace of mind.
*If you subscribe to the above insurance, the co-payment for medical expenses will be 0 yen.
However, this does not apply to certain kinds of illnesses and incidents.